- I liked Seth MacFarlane as the host a lot. I’d be happy if he hosted again sometime.
- Argo was a bit of a surprise, but nice. I can easily understand why it won.
- We all knew Daniel Day-Lewis was going to win, and that’s great.
- I like Jennifer Lawrence a lot, but I didn’t really think she should’ve won for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook.
- I’m happy about Christoph Waltz. He’s awesome. Same with Quentin Tarantino.
- Ang Lee winning was a bit of a surprise too. Life of Pi isn’t my favourite film from him, but he’s still a great director.
- I didn’t do that well in predicting the major awards, but I guessed a lot of the others. It’s nice that it can be surprising though.
- I’m already looking forward to next year’s awards!
He seems to get a lot of shit from people, but I like Seth MacFarlane and his shows, such as Family Guy. And from the trailers for this film, I was looking forward to it. I ended up being pretty disappointed though. Most of the funniest parts of the film are in the trailers. There were only a couple of other jokes that made me laugh out loud. Mostly I just smiled. The constant pop culture references got rather tiring. I usually don’t mind those in his shows, but I don’t think it worked so well in a movie format. There were plenty of cool actors in it, including several Family Guy cameos. I thought the character of Ted looked really great and realistic. But yeah, overall, I found it to be pretty average.