I just finished season 5 of Damages. Thoughts:
- I can’t believe it’s over. This has been one of my very favourite shows of the last few years.
- Overall, I was really happy with this season.
- I was disappointed with season 4, but this season pretty much fixed all of that. It went the places I wanted it to go.
- I loved how it tied back to the first season.
- I don’t think the show ever reached the heights of the first season though.
- The case was interesting enough, and I enjoyed Ryan Phillippe, John Hannah and William Sadler being in it.
- Glenn Close was phenomenal, as usual. I love and hate Patty Hewes.
- Rose Byrne was fantastic too.
- The final episode was great. It was a fitting ending.